How do you get elasticity back? :[

After my second pregnancy, my tummy is stretched out and flabby. I weigh less than I did pre-pregnancy, but because of that flab, I still look bigger.
How can you get the elasticity back in your belly? or eliminate the flab, at least. .

ManicMomma02

Asked by ManicMomma02 at 3:13 PM on Jul. 6, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• It takes a lot longer and is harder to tighten the skin #1 keep moisturizing, #2 eat healthy, your skin needs vitamins too #3 wear spandex like clothing under your normal clothes so tighten the skin on the outside #4 do strength training to help tighten from within

Good Luck Momma, I started doing this and still have flabby/loose skin but it is shrinking so I'm happy
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 3:23 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• eat well, eat lots of good fats for good skin, like nuts avocados and fish. olive oil and flax seed oil are good too. you can supplement with fish oil or udo's oil. you can get them at a health food store.
    also, you may need to give yourself more time. at least the same amount of time it took to gain the weight.
    some people never lose the extra skin.
    i wish you the best of luck!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 5:36 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I don't think u can I hope so!!
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 3:20 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I'm in the same boat...I weigh less but my stomach is GROSS!
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 3:29 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• same boat here. my stomach is gross and flabby to
    tanper29

Answer by tanper29 at 3:38 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• i also heard that using prepration h on the loose skin helps tighten it. i haven't tried it personally and don't think i will....lol
    tanper29

Answer by tanper29 at 3:40 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• i'm in the same boat as you i should be thin but i ave a flabby gut :(

someone told me to try yoga core strengthening moves. i haven't been doing it enough to find out but i know quite a few older moms with no pooch that swear by it
    ibebreezy

Answer by ibebreezy at 10:18 AM on Jul. 7, 2010