first day of school for my son and kids are making fun of him already!!!!

My son (4years old) strarted today a summer program at school, (he never been in day care, preschool, nothing like that), and hen he went to the bathroom, the some kid told him HIS PEE PEE IS VERY SMALL" and laugh with other kids.
I was very excited this morning, my little boy will start school, a big change for him, and after this episode, he say he don't want to go no mre to school,
what can I do? how can I handle this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:17 PM on Jul. 6, 2010 in

• That is awful. :-( I'd tell your son that his pee pee is just fine and that he has nothing to worry about. If the problem persists, however, I would definitely talk to the teacher.
    cjsjellybean

Answer by cjsjellybean at 3:18 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I wish I had some advice for you, but this kind of incident is on our list of reasons why we homeschool.
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 3:19 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I agree with the other poster- Kids can be So Mean sometimes! I'm sorry he had to start his first day off like that!
    daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 3:20 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• aw :/ poor kid....yes if this continues i would speak with a teacher
    tlgifford

Answer by tlgifford at 3:21 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• well, for one, they shouldnt be going to the bathroom together. maybe you can say something about that. Also..tomorrow is a new day. Those kids will have something else to worry about other than the size of your sons pecker so i wouldnt make a big deal over this with him. Encourage him to go back and just act like its nothing big to get bothered over
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 3:21 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• is this program well supervised?
    I'd speak to the teacher- what the kids are doing is harassment and could get worse.
    I personally wouldn't force him to go if he doesn't want to- see if you can work it out to make him comfortable.
    maybe the program isn't the right match for him.

ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 3:22 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Oh my goodness!! I would contact the teacher and the other children should be punished!!
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 3:24 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• These are 4 year olds? Children that age blurt stuff like that out all the time.. It will pass, tomorrow someone will have gum in their hair, or someone will have peed their pants, or the kid sitting next to him wil eat the paste and maybe your son will be the first to point and laugh.. Your son is going to take his cue from you.. If you make a big deal out of it he will too..
    Ren_Ren

Answer by Ren_Ren at 3:26 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• and i am very immature when it comes to bullies...so my response as to what i would tell my son would be something like this..."next time they make fun of your penis..or try to look at your penis tell them you will pee on them"
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 3:26 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Talk to the teacher about that, no little kid that age should even know to say anything like that... kids will find anything to make fun of others about that's the bad part of them going to school. The child must get made fun of at home to do it to someone else at school.
    sierranavada

Answer by sierranavada at 3:34 PM on Jul. 6, 2010