Wedding Gift for Neighbors?

We've been in our house for a year...and I wouldn't say we are much more than aquaintances with our neighbors. They are nice people, but I just consider them neighbors...nothing more, nothing less. Well they recently got married and are having a backyard bbq reception...and invited us. I have no idea what to get them for a wedding present?! They have lived together for 2 years, so they don't seem to need anything... I'm stumped...what do I get them?! We RSVP'd because we will be home that day, and don't want to be rude and not show up....but I just have no idea what to get them...HELP!?!?!?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:32 PM on Jul. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I would give them a card and a small amount of money personally.
    mommypip

Answer by mommypip at 3:35 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• a set of curtains! lol
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 3:37 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• depends on how much you want to spend?
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 3:38 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Perhaps a gift card to a local home improvements store? It would be a useful gift, at least.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 3:39 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Yeah a gift care to WalMart or home depot for $25. Unless you want to give a gift then something that I wish I had a toster oven. LOL> I usually get gifts I would love to have.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 3:47 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Check out www.personalizationmall.com. Some of the gifts there are really reasonable in price. We got a gift for a co-workers wedding that was a wall plaque that had their last name on it. I think it was $30 with shipping. Also, if you order online, check out www.couponcabin.com to check for discount codes to apply at the checkout. (You can do this with most sites that you order online from)
    Hope that helps!
    mama2br00ke

Answer by mama2br00ke at 4:03 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I would say a Gift Card to Home Depot, Lowes Hardware or an Electronics store for $35 to $50. Or a really nice selection of wines (white, Rose', Red) in a gift box.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 4:19 PM on Jul. 6, 2010