Why does it see like ppl r asking questions to start drama?

lol im just wondering if this is purposeful or not? :)

tlgifford

Asked by tlgifford at 3:39 PM on Jul. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• lol of course it is. I mean sometimes when bored, people ask questions that they know will rile people up. may be drama, or just boredom. either way you can choose to not take part in the "meanies" lol.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 3:40 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• cuz there hasnt been any good drama lately!
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 3:41 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• also, numerous 'ladies' have reached the status of being able to answer in Anon format now.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 3:41 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• haha i dont have a problem with it it is quite entertaining lol im kind of enjoying it
    tlgifford

Comment by tlgifford (original poster) at 3:42 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• It was before and it still is today. The drama seems to have moved to asking the question now because they be anonymous. Just wait until those people get to the level they can answer and post anonymously again. I think they should get rid of the anon button all together.
    Lifes-A-Dance

Answer by Lifes-A-Dance at 3:42 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Is this your first time on CM?
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 3:50 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• yeah, I don't really get it all either. I agree that some of the responses that I saw before were a little over the top,
    but most of the time I figured that we were adults and that was the chance you took for being in a format where people could post their opinions.
    I may be wrong, but it seems that to point is to now try and turn this site into nothing but happy go lucky stuff-
    I thought it was supposed to be a reflection of life and reality.
    still testing the waters to the new environment- I've been off for about 3 months
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 3:54 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Maybe they are meant to get people THINKING

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:08 PM on Jul. 6, 2010