do you believe in miracles?

if so, have you experienced any?
if not, do you believein small blessing (a tone down of a miracle)
what are some small blessings you have experienced?

my father passed way in march, his religious metal he wore his whole life did NOT make it to the funeral home (he was in a nursing home) my mom was upset, but took it in stride saying "maybe dad took it with him)

the nursing home called, they found it! after months-they found it

my dad was at the same church his whole life, so i called the priest there and asked if he could bless it and give it to my mother (she does not know it was found)

I think this is not a miracle but a blessing just the same, maybe some intervention from above

fiatpax

Asked by fiatpax at 3:41 PM on Jul. 6, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• ...her I know she will let me know she is happy and well when the time is right and I most need it. The day before her viewing was hard. I couldn't listen to music or the radio, things like that. Went to clean at our boss's house (her and I worked at the same agency and I cleaned our boss's home on the side). I got there and went about my business, keeping my mind busy. I dropped my drink on the island in kitchen by a pile of change. After cleaning livingroom I went to get my drink and add more change I had found to the pile and remember thinking, With all the loose change I find in this house I could buy myself a drink or 2 each time LOL Well the change was arranged into a smiley face. I'm talking the eyes were quarters with nickles and dimes stacked on them. Nose similiar, mouth was quarters with a penny as the tongue. No one was there, just me. In cards she always put a smiley face with her name. I was then at peace for her
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 3:53 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• i think we see miracles happen everyday...my example would be, my husband and i had been trying for 2 yrs to conceive and after a yr of trying we were told i was infirtile....we found out about 3 weeks ago we're expecting!!! God is good :)
    tlgifford

Answer by tlgifford at 3:45 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Miracles can and do happen everyday. My son is my miracle, without a doubt!!
    Kellyjude1

Answer by Kellyjude1 at 7:38 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I do believe in Miracles. And I believe you received one.
    Spazz0828

Answer by Spazz0828 at 3:44 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I also believe. When my great grandma passed my parents were in the middle of building their house. We were a very close family and it was very hard on my mom to loose her. Anyways, one day while putting large support beams in for the porch roof, I was holding a piece of wood in place while my dad was pounding the beams in. From how my mom described it, my dad hit his wood too hard which sent a couple things crashing down. I was right under it all. But I looked like I was picked up and carried 8 feet away. Kind of like I did a giant leap backwards. My mom knew there was no way I could even have known to jump out of the way, let alone jump that length. I would have been seriosly hurt or killed, should have landed on my head. To this day she thinks either angels or my gramma or both saved me.
    My best friend also passed a few years ago. Before leaving the hospital I spoke privately with her (she was on life support) and told...
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 3:47 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• KIDS....can you think of better proof of miracles!
    heewe

Answer by heewe at 3:53 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I think miracles happen every day but they may not blow you out of the water so they are overlooked.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 4:19 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I was a VERY devout pagan for 36 years.. I have been Christian for 4 months.. In that time my ovarian cancer became a simple 'mis-diagnosis'.. My husband and my daughter have been saved, and we were recently baptised.. Oh yes, I believe in miracles.. 100%
    Ren_Ren

Answer by Ren_Ren at 7:29 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Yes.
    My daughter was a surprise baby. I did several things that are supposed to kill a fetus as young as her...I drank, I sat in my in-laws hot tub for two hours, and I was even in a car accident that totalled the car I was in. She is perfect and healthy since the day she was born. I believe that God has plans for my little girl and protected her.

My uncle died at 35. My grandma and grandpa were very depressed and we thought they would never be ok again. One day we went over and my grandpa was happy. My grandpa said she felt someone hug her tight in the night and then move over to my grandpa's side of the bed. She looked to ask why he was up and he was on the other edge of the bed, unmoved. There was light near him. He has been happy and close to God (now religious, seemingly randomly) since he woke up the next morning. I believe it was an angel.
    amber710

Answer by amber710 at 9:39 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• My husband was in a car with his friends. He heard a voice in his head say "buckle up" and he did but could not convince his four friends to do the same. Moments later the car was involved in an accident that threw the other men out of the windshield. It put them all in the hospital and one almost died. My husband didnt have a single mark on him. I think it was God warning him. My husband was the only Christian in the car!
    amber710

Answer by amber710 at 9:42 PM on Jul. 6, 2010