If you won 100 million dollars, what would you do?

Buy a house in a really nice area with great schooling for when mine start school, go on a vacation after everything is financially secure, help some family members out a little, and just live happy. Oh and put plenty up for college funds. Would definetly be less stressed thats for sure. Money is the number one worry for people especially parents!!

sierranavada

Asked by sierranavada at 3:46 PM on Jul. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Pay off the little debt we have, buy a house, pay off the rest of my parents so they can retire early, buy my inlaws a new house, put away $$ for college for kids, and donate some to an animal shelter!
    FatGirl239

Answer by FatGirl239 at 3:48 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• quit my job and move my family to the country

youngmom33

Answer by youngmom33 at 3:48 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Pay off My bills, my Parents bills, My SO's bills and at least 4 of our friends' bills and live off of the interest.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 3:48 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Pay off our debt. Help family members. Help out favorite charities.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 3:49 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Pay for my kids college, pay off house and then invest invest invest.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 3:50 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• First of i would do a li happy dance then prob faint LOL, then pay off all my bills, buy a house for us and one for my gma too, take my kids on a huge shopping spree open my own shop then put some in a saveings account for the kids collage
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 3:51 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Pay off my bill's. Buy a house go to school then get a good job and save the rest
    autumnsunris113

Answer by autumnsunris113 at 3:52 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Have to get couseling first, because I wouln't believe it!!!! I would live as tho I wouldn't have it. My family and friends would be taken good care of. INVEST ALOT!!!!!
    suzzeee

Answer by suzzeee at 3:52 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• RELAX
    youngmom33

Answer by youngmom33 at 3:54 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• take a vacation, buy a house with lots of land, and start my own dog rescue for bully breeds. i have a soft spot for the bullies! i'd go to school and set money back for my kids to go. give a lot to charity. i'd probably still live very simply like i do now.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 3:55 PM on Jul. 6, 2010