Wondering if there is a connection between disposable vs. cloth diapering when it comes to potty training.

Did you disposable or cloth diaper, and at what age was your child/children potty trained?

FatGirl239

Asked by FatGirl239 at 3:47 PM on Jul. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I am not at this point yet, but from what I've heard, cloth diapered babies potty train sooner.
    cjsjellybean

Answer by cjsjellybean at 3:52 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I used disposable. My son was 2.5 when fully trained in 4 days.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 3:48 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Well my kids had cloth diapers up to a year. First kid boy potty triened at 18 months, second one three years and third one at 2 years.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 3:49 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I think there may be. My children were raised before disposable diapers and we had little trouble potty training any of them. I am amazed today when I read of 3 and 4 year-olds that are not trained. There has to be a reason for it, and the disposable diapers may be it!
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 3:49 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Oops. Forgot the second part of your question. They were all trained around the age of 2.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 3:50 PM on Jul. 6, 2010