on seinfeld show, they were always braking off a relationship for the smallest stupidest reasons

do you have any you remember, that you cut off a relationship or someone with you?

i was seeing a guy, a few dates, he told me that he did not believe in God

that was it for me=done
it would not have mattered his religion, if he want to services or just spiritual

but no belief what so ever, had to think he had no depth

fiatpax

Asked by fiatpax at 3:49 PM on Jul. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• in high school i broke up with a guy because he had a hairy chest.
    i once broke up with a guy because he asked my ex boyfriend permission, before asking me out.
    i did break up with a guy because his accent drove me nuts.
    i ended things with a guy because he was not that smart.

i am sure there are lots more stupid reasons i ended things...the bottom line for me, was that i was not really ready for a relationship.
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 5:18 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• i love that show! but they had the dumbest reasons for breaking up. like the one where jerry's girlfriend looked like him.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 3:51 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• One breathed too loud when we were watching a movie once...total deal breaker.

Another time a guy showed up for our date with workboots on. No thank you.

15 years later, i am not sure how i'd react.
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 3:53 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• BREAKING off a relationship...braking a car.
    I can't remember,I'm so old. LOL.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 3:54 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I had a boyfriend in high school who broke up with me after a week because I didn't go to his church. A week later, he was begging me to get back together with him. I told him no.
    makelineerror

Answer by makelineerror at 4:05 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• The one that stands out was one guy who was really great. He was in his early 20's had already bought his own home, was in the Air Force and was a really nice. My issue he said dude all the time. I just couldn't take it anymore.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 4:14 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I had a guy break up with me after 2 months because I didn't go to church. Well, um, I didn't go when he asked me out, so idk why it was an issue after 2 months all of a sudden. No great loss, let me just say.
    I broke up with a guy for being a month younger than me and an inch shorter. Nice guy, but, nah.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 8:02 PM on Jul. 6, 2010