does your husband give u money every month thats just for u??

If we have enough after all the bills and what the kids need, my hubby gives me 100 for me to spend (which he doesent know but iv been stacking up on them for over 8mos now and have about 500 saved up) LOL. but i think its sweet, he knows i work hard with the kids, does ur hubby do this?

DeeMarie87

Asked by DeeMarie87 at 3:56 PM on Jul. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I'm the only one working in my family, and I control the finances, by DH's choice. If I need money for personal things, then I use it. As long as the bills and other family obligations are met first.
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 4:53 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• nope, we both work, so if I want $$ for myself, I just use it
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 3:57 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• We both decide on the budget and we take what we want/need from the weekly spending money. You are a good saver!! He's lucky.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 4:00 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• No, because I control all the money. He gives me his check on payday and I do with it what needs to be done (bills, groceries, clothes, whatever else we want or need)
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 3:58 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• No, I am the one that handles the finances. If I want to buy something I buy it, but I am not a big spender. If I want something more expensive (which I rarely do) I just talk to him first.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 3:58 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Uh no, i make money too he doesnt allow me to have money. HOWEVER we both do have a set amnt we can spend each week and that was BOTH of us coming to an agreement based on our budget.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 3:58 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• We each get an allowance every week to use as we see fit. Mine usually goes to some surprise that I've been wanting to get him.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 3:58 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• No. I just take money out if I want to buy something. I'd feel weird getting an "allowance."

But I'm glad it makes you happy. Different strokes as they say.
    Bezu

Answer by Bezu at 3:59 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I'm not sure I understand. We have have joint accounts, so any money that goes into those accounts belongs to both of us equally.
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 3:59 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Nope. Maybe if we had more money he would. :-D He doesn't even keep any for himself. We pay the bills, buy what we need, and if we want something extra we always check with the other one first (although he is more likely to go with whatever I say because I am the one that balances the check book and pays the bills - so I know what we have!)
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 3:59 PM on Jul. 6, 2010