I guess I've been living under a rock!

LOL...what are these "bumps" and why do I have 2 of them for my post?

mypreciousbabe

Asked by mypreciousbabe at 4:13 PM on Jul. 6, 2010 in About CafeMom

• A bump means that someone wants to 'bump' or push your question back to the top of the list so that more people can view it. You earn points for getting bumped.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 4:14 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• They changed the format on here a couple few weeks ago. It is to make it a more pleasant opportunity. Can't answer anon either. The bumping is to choose questions that in your mind are good, unique questions....just to get points basically. The more points you get at each level just gives you the opportunity to earn more points. You can still answer as many questions as you want though. Hope that helped you a lilttle bit.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 4:15 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Bumps means someone liked your question for whatever reason and wanted to 'bump' it to the top so more people could see it.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 4:15 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• You may want to get those bumps checked out by a doctor LOL
    GavinsMommii

Answer by GavinsMommii at 4:15 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I live what GavinsMommii said! LOL Someone clicks bump to move your question to the top. we are allowed only a certain amount of bumps a day.
    My3LittleGirls

Answer by My3LittleGirls at 4:41 PM on Jul. 6, 2010