I want to know...

Can anyone explain to me how to start a group? OR what is the basis for starting one?

candle5

Asked by candle5 at 4:26 PM on Jul. 6, 2010 in Entertainment

• You can start a group for anything to find other moms to talk to about it: a tv show, an age stage of children, a hobby, a local area....I think you should go to Groups and it guides you from there.
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 4:35 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• To start a group click on the "Groups" tab. Scroll down to the "Create a Group" button and click it. From there you can follow the prompts.

You can start a group for pretty much anything. There might be something that you want to find other moms who have it in common with you. Or maybe you want to have your own group, although there are 55 of that same type already, just so you can control the rules. LOL!
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 10:50 PM on Jul. 6, 2010