please read!!!

ok my friend has been havin a headach that does not want to go away and she went to the er and they gave her a tyenol 3 wich didnt even help and she has been havin blurry vision as well they took lab and urine from her but it all came back normal and no her feet are really swollen and she wanted me to ask yall wat she should do!!!

senior_2OO8

Asked by senior_2OO8 at 4:34 PM on Jul. 6, 2010 in Pregnancy

• go to HER dr
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 4:36 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Did they check her blood pressure?
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 4:36 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• go to a different doctor
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 4:36 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Go to another doctor. If they have ran these tests and found nothing, then an explaination over the computer is not going to be any better. She needs a second opinion
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 4:36 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• she needs to go see her OB. they should take some bloodwork and see what's going on. They should take her in for an emergency situation visit...at least my OB does.
    Anonymous

• yes her b/p was 128/78 the first tyme then 126/67 and then 128/75
    senior_2OO8

Comment by senior_2OO8 (original poster) at 4:37 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Go to her doctor. Did they check her blood pressure? it seems like high blood pressure. At least it was with me. but it was when I was pregnant. Either way, get her in to see a different doctor at the hospital or go to her regular doctor. She needs to be seen!
    My3LittleGirls

Answer by My3LittleGirls at 4:37 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• yes should see her dr. blurry vision and swollen feet could be a sign of pre-elclampsia,something serious
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 4:37 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Its really hard for moms that are pregnant. I'm surprised they gave her the tylenol 3. I almost sounds like she has a migraine, but I'm not a doctor. I'd go back to a different doctor. If her blood pressure was ok, she might just be retaining fluid. A dark room with a warm cloth on the back of her neck might help. Not many medications you can take when you are pregnant.
    Lifes-A-Dance

Answer by Lifes-A-Dance at 4:38 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• see they took blood and everythin and it came back fien it showed no pre clempsia or how ever you spell it and i keep tellin her to go back but she dnt have a ride
    senior_2OO8

Comment by senior_2OO8 (original poster) at 4:38 PM on Jul. 6, 2010