Out of the Latinos that are protesting against SB1070 in Arizona.. more than half are not registered to vote...

What do you think about this?

MomNbabyGirl009

Asked by MomNbabyGirl009 at 4:35 PM on Jul. 6, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Can't complain if you don't vote...
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 4:40 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Either way. It is called illegal for a reason, why decide it's ok to just romp back and forth at will?
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 4:39 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• If they are illegal, they need to go back and try it the proper way. If they are legal. Then, shut up.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 4:37 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Well, Duh. It;s obvious that most of those who have been out there protesting are not even legal. If 70% of the state agrees with it that only leaves 30% who don't and I bet 20% of those are illegals.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 4:41 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• they need to register, if they can't register, they need to leave... PS, they need to speak English, I'm sick of having to press 1 for English, we live in America!

smokisses

Answer by smokisses at 5:00 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Also, How many TEA PARTIERS voted? Do you know? Do you care?

Me, my husband, my 2 sons, my parents, my 3 brothers and their wives, his 4 brothers and their wives, and all the Tea Partiers I know.

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 6:14 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• No these ppl they are talking about are NOT illegal... lol
    MomNbabyGirl009

Comment by MomNbabyGirl009 (original poster) at 4:38 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• It'smesteph.....

These lations they are referring to are all LEGAL... just not registered to vote. I should have added that to the original post.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Comment by MomNbabyGirl009 (original poster) at 4:43 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Whether they vote or not, they are still entitled to their first amendment rights. Maybe next election they will take the time to register and vote.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 4:52 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I have seen women on here complaining about the president or the representatives then say they didn't vote who cares?

Also, How many TEA PARTIERS voted? Do you know? Do you care?

Nope, only when its people protesting against something you are FOR do you care

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 5:22 PM on Jul. 6, 2010