Has anyone gotten pregnant while on depo long term?

I've been on depo for 7 yrs total and always have a cycle when the shot is due again. I haven't had one yet and it was due 9 days ago so.......

Lexxy25

Asked by Lexxy25 at 4:35 PM on Jul. 6, 2010 in Pregnancy

• No I haven't but I have heard lots of people still got pregnant even though they had the shot.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 4:59 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• No but I can tell you that shit is the devil. I stopped having a cycle after about 6 months. I have lasting health problems from that crap and I was only on it a year. My cousin got pregnant on Norplant, which was a similar chemical that came out around the same time if I remember right. Someone I went to school with had a sister who got pregnant on Depo and had big problems.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 7:13 PM on Jul. 6, 2010