What is one item that you really should throw away, but probably never will?

GavinsMommii

Asked by GavinsMommii at 4:38 PM on Jul. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• The pregnancy tests from my surprise pregnancy a few years ago. I was 41, my husband 42 & our children were 21 & 14 when I found out I was pregnant after trying for so many years. I have 15 pregnancy tests, all positive, & as gross as it kind of is, I can't seem to get myself to throw them out! To make it worse, a few months after my surprise baby was born, I found myself pregnant again!! And... yes... I kept all those tests too!!
    ghostwriter777

Answer by ghostwriter777 at 4:48 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• a tiny disposable diaper (never used-lol)
    i have it in my daughters memory drawer and this item makes me tear up more than any other
    strange?
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 4:45 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• my hubbys t-shirt, its the t-shirt that when i met him he was wearing.....i sleep with it on almost every night, its been washed 1,00000 times and is worn out, but it means alot to me, stupid huh?
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 4:40 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• If it should be thrown away, I throw it away. My husband is the pack-rat. I throw his stuff away too though. lol
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 4:40 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• My pillow- my mom has made me a pillow ever since I was little,. this one she made me about 10 years ago, its nasty and smells no matter how much I wash it - I even took it on my honeymoon.. I still can't sleep at night without it...
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 4:42 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I have boxes in the attic full of stuff I had in my room when I was a child living at home.
    KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 4:56 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• my old bath robe.
    ymadaris2

Answer by ymadaris2 at 12:54 AM on Jul. 7, 2010