I promise I'm not stupid... just curious as to what you think? (TMI)

I get my cycle every 4 weeks... even though I'm on BC. Well, was on BC. I was on the shot, and kinda forgot to go get my next dose. The shot is only good for 11-13 weeks, and now it's been 13 1/2 weeks since my last one. Anyway... AF went away almost 2 weeks ago, and now I'm feeling "yucky". Extra discharge, twingy cramps on my lower right abdomen (feels like a little pinch, not really crampy), moody, super tired, etc. How early can I test, since my last period was 2 weeks ago?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:44 PM on Jul. 6, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• OMG it is like we are in the same boat! So I always get mine when my shot is due. It was due on the 28th of june and still nothing. I am starting to wonder if I need a test too! Sorry can't answer your question but it is good to know I am not the only one.
    Lexxy25

Answer by Lexxy25 at 4:47 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• When you are on BC, you have a forced period. Once you get off of BC, it can take up to a year for your period to regulate back out.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 4:47 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• If you had your period 2 weeks ago you could very well be ovulating right now - that's what it sounds like to me.
    4time-mom

Answer by 4time-mom at 8:44 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• when ever you want but good luck with that. i had all the pregnancy syptoms after my shot up to a year..my doctor said it was only my horomones getting back to normal. i had to go to the doctor to get my period back actually.. but she said all the whackiness i was feeling was because the shot.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 4:49 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• For a more accurate test result you should wait until you are supposed to get your next period.
    colethky

Answer by colethky at 5:02 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• it took me about 1 1/2 years to get my period back on a every other month basis i can add!! it hurt so bad when it first came back. then i didnt get pregnant til about a 1/2 year after tht still with ever other month periods
    Rachelxbby

Answer by Rachelxbby at 10:25 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• You could be ovulating, the best time to test for pregnancy is after your period is due.
    CuteandCurvy

Answer by CuteandCurvy at 10:42 PM on Jul. 6, 2010