Back pain in early Pregnancy did you have it??

If you had it how bad was it??

Michele975

Asked by Michele975 at 4:47 PM on Jul. 6, 2010 in Pregnancy

• With my third child (I'm 8 weeks right now) I have had lower back pain. It was bad enough where I couldn't be up for long periods of time. It was annoying more then anything, but did get pretty painful at times. It did dicipate after a few days though.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 4:55 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• did and still do. sometimes it's so bad it brings tears to my eyes if i move wrong.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 4:49 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I had body pain, but it was just my body changing, no back pain.
    JnCV

Answer by JnCV at 4:49 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• hell yeah i did, it was a pinched nerve tho, it lasted about 12 weeks i couldent even sit it hurt so bad...ill rate the pain at a 8
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 4:49 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I had terrible lower back pain throughout my first pregnancy. I went to the ER twice. Turned out he was laying on my kidney and stuff was inflamed and I had kidney stones. Be sure and drink TONS of water!! Hope you feel better.
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 4:51 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Thank you ALL!! Really it helps to hear others experiences.

Haven't gotten a BFN yet but only about 10 dpo's right now the back pain started about 3 days ago 2 days after the nausea and sore boobs. Every time I've gotten pregnant I've gotten sick before I've tested pos. ... the only new thing for me has been this back pain it's just as JazzlikeMraz described it!!

Michele975

Comment by Michele975 (original poster) at 5:01 PM on Jul. 6, 2010