For mom's that work outside of the home

What do you do? I know there are LOTS of SAHMs on this board but I don't think the working mom's get enough credit sometimes, so I'm just curious of what you do and if you like doing it?

I am a SAHM by the way but I do run the office side of our two businesses.

My3LittleGirls

Asked by My3LittleGirls at 4:49 PM on Jul. 6, 2010 in Money & Work

• I do customer service for a manufacturing/production facility. Sometimes I like it here, sometimes I don't. I'd really love to be a SAHM, but that isn't financially possible for my family right now. But, in order to try for a 2nd child we need to get some debt paid off and into a better situation so I can stay home and not worry about childcare.
    mama2br00ke

Answer by mama2br00ke at 5:23 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I am a Solder Instructor and Tech Lead at an automotive factory
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 4:50 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I am a pharmacist in a hospital, working full-time.
    DMac08

Answer by DMac08 at 4:50 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I'm a VB .NET developer for a manufacturing company, and I like what I do.
    andrea96

Answer by andrea96 at 4:52 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I work at a Steel distributor in the Shipping dept.. yes, I like it. I have been here for 14 years, money isn't the best but not bad for someone who has no education outside of high school...
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 4:53 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I'm a marketing analyst for a large software company.

I've been doing this type of work for over 12 years now, and I really enjoy it.
    anng.atlanta

Answer by anng.atlanta at 4:54 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• right now i'm waiting tables on the weekends. I may go back to weekdays when school starts back. NO..i hate it. I tell my husband that when the day comes that i decide to leave that place i'm going out with a bang. I'm going to cuss out whatever asshole customer comes first and i am going to let the management know what a piss poor job they do running that place. ...okay, i'm exagerating a bit. I don't "hate it" cuz if i did i wouldnt be there. There are times i hate it though. I do hate the management and i do hate asshole customers
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 4:54 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I am a real estate closer for an attorney's office, been here for almost 3yrs. and I enjoy it most days. But, everyone has their days. Repeat after me, I LOVE MY JOB, I LOVE MY JOB, I LOVE MY JOB!!! LOL
    ShelbysHope

Answer by ShelbysHope at 5:08 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I'm a legal secretary...and I enjoy the work that I do. Although *shelbysHope* and I share the same mantra.... :)
    mybratsmom

Answer by mybratsmom at 5:39 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Journalist.

Answer by gdiamante at 6:04 PM on Jul. 6, 2010