Things we get for free even though it's wrong

Okay so I took my DD to Six Flags yesterday. I had a season pass last year. I didn't get one this year due to the new baby arriving. Anywho - Six Flags sent me a pass in the mail. I just had to activate it online. Well the pass already had the parking symbol on it too. I did not activate it, but I did flash it at the parking stand when driving in. They waved me right through.

My DD is 3, but no one questioned her age. They let her walk right in as well. So yes, I got free parking and a free admission when technically I shouldn't have. I have to admit, it was a perk that helped me really enjoy my day even more. I actually bought more snacks and played more games than I would have because of it.

So come on, what do YOU get for FREE that you SHOULDN'T?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:03 PM on Jul. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Nothing!
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 5:05 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Hmmm...well the only thing I can think of isn't technically free, but my mom is paying for our trip home to TX even though we technically could pay for it. She just won't let us.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 5:05 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I always feel so guilty when something like that happens. Its hard for me to enjoy the situation.
    Lifes-A-Dance

Answer by Lifes-A-Dance at 5:06 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• internet
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 5:07 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Sometimes when I go through the McD's drive thru I will get an extra fry or chicken nuggets something like that and I don't really think much about it because for every 1 time that happens there are like 9 times that we get shorted something so I don't really feel bad about that.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 5:09 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• well damn...i couldve had 150.00 dollars in free groceries last night. The little old lady couldnt figure out our coinstar ticket (because we cashed in all our change) she sent us to customer service...i looked at my dh and said "we could so ditch this place right now" ..i was only kidding though. some of us do have a conscience.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 5:10 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• i have a new title for your question..."things we steal and get away with"
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 5:12 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• It's called stealing... taking something that doesn't belong to you or that you didn't pay for & I find it kind of disturbing how you can brag so about being so dishonest... but that's just me.
    ghostwriter777

Answer by ghostwriter777 at 5:14 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I actually don't get asked to pay cover charge when I go out (and have had big groups of people with me waved in as well) and I get free coffees at gas stations I've never been to before (as well as the ones I frequent).

I don't know why, but there you have it.
    livewell

Answer by livewell at 5:17 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• 2 things I can't stand in life. A liar, and a thief... Makes me unpopular, but it also makes me honest and trustworthy.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 5:18 PM on Jul. 6, 2010