reunion question

Ok we are going to my dh family reunion, there are not many if any kids my kids age. The reunion will be at a state park, no play ground, what can I take to entertain them? I thought bubbles and a ball, anything else you can think of?

BusyBeesmom

Asked by BusyBeesmom at 5:06 PM on Jul. 6, 2010 in Travel

• I would consider leaving the kids with your parents or family and enjoy the event with my husband. You are going to end up entertaining your kids the whole time while your husband mingles. Just a thought.
    Lifes-A-Dance

Answer by Lifes-A-Dance at 5:07 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Coloring books and crayons, magna-doodles, books, hand-held games, jump ropes...hope that helps!
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 5:08 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I'd leave the kids at home too if possible. if now, I vote for the bubbles. Just don't be surprised in adults decide that the bubbles are more fun than the reunion activities :)
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 5:11 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I can't leave the kids the whole reason we are going is for dh parents to "show off" the grand kids.
    BusyBeesmom

Comment by BusyBeesmom (original poster) at 6:39 PM on Jul. 6, 2010