Babies die 3 days before delivery date...???? Part3

well, we found out the ER has no record of her coming there... and they said they wouldn't keep her there anyway, that she would of went straight up to the maternity ward.
She is still telling my brother that she is going in for a D&C. She was/is full term with twins! we found out that she would have to deliver and a death certificate would have to be written.
She has told my brother she's had these dead babies in her for so long that they've decayed and that there's not much left of the babies. thats why she is going in for D&C. This is such bullshit!
I guess he has never even been to one of the doctor appt. with her, just been in the waiting area while she went in. There is only one ultra picture from the very start of her "pregnancy"
I'm pretty certain now that she has been lying for the entire time. We don't know what to do. The mental anguish of thinking there's gonna be babies and then thinking they've died....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:14 PM on Jul. 6, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Wow this woman really sucks! Sorry you and your family are going through this.
    katrinad

Answer by katrinad at 5:17 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• That's crazy.....she would have been monitors every week....they listen to heartbeat every time
    madcrazymom

Answer by madcrazymom at 5:17 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• that woman sounds crazy. i'm sorry your family has to deal with her.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 5:19 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I believe you are going to have to go into it with the line of thought that she is a lying conniving witch and that you need to be more mad than hurt. Obviously there are no twins, so, put effort into grief and madness instead of sorrow and pity. And think that you are estatic that no babies actually did come of this relationship....imagine that.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 5:19 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Better your brother know now what kind of woman he was involved with. I am so sorry for your family's mental heartbreak at this time.
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 5:20 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• your brother never went to any of her doctors appointments???? My husband goes to with me every time I have a doctors appointment
    lazo060109

Answer by lazo060109 at 5:21 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

Not all men do or can.
    katrinad

Answer by katrinad at 5:24 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• We're going through something similar in our family and no matter what we cannot convince our son that this is how it is. He is in such denial. 8 monthes then AGAIN the baby dies. Why the hell would she not go to the hospital when she was 28 weeks when the baby was still supposibly alive? This is not her 1st time at "losing" the baby around 30 weeks when our son is not at home. Every time he is not around when she "loses" the baby?
    mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 5:25 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• sorry but she is LYING out her ass!
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 5:34 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Demand a copy of the death certificate?

I'm not normally a conspiracy theorist, however it seems to me she's made your brother think she's pregnant with his babies which was totally false, and managed to actually get herself knocked up, and is now having an abortion. They simply do not do D&C's for babies who've sadly passed in utero, at term. Nor would they have let the babies get THAT decayed inside of her for malpractice reasons.
    milfalicious08

Answer by milfalicious08 at 5:40 PM on Jul. 6, 2010