WM...What am I going to do? Have an anxiety attack maybe? jk

I start a temp job, it's 3 weeks long and graveyard midnight to 8am, I have the option to leave at 6am if I NEED to only. Done by August 1st(last day)

I also am starting a regular part time job 24-32hrs weekly, I want to keep this job because I've been searching for regular jobs but had no luck til today which is why I have the graveyard above. (So working the two jobs about 60-80hrs for the 3weeks per week)

I am also going to start school August 16th. and will be working my regular job and going to school....
My SO also works 24hours a week **eek**

I'm worried but have a feeling it will all work out

Moms, I'm now a SAHM, this is going to be crazy, advice is welcome. HOW DO I DO THiS?

DomoniqueWS

Asked by DomoniqueWS at 5:54 PM on Jul. 6, 2010 in Money & Work

• I currently work full time M-F on a variable schedule. For the next few weeks it's going to be 5AM-2PM, but it's also been 10AM-7PM and occasionally 8AM-5PM. I also work a part-time weekend job that's midnight-10AM, no option to leave early but often I end up staying 30 minutes later. And my commute for each of these jobs is one hour one way.

I have to write EVERYTHING down. I make a weekly menu and post it on the fridge for everyone to read. We put things away IMMEDIATELY. As soon as we finish a meal, all dishes are in the washer right away. We only do the laundry we can put away as soon as the dryer buzzes. I have a timer on the coffeepot and set that up before going to bed every night. I keep Clorox wipes in the bathroom, and we swipe surfaces every morning and swish the toilet. The floors have been largely ignored, but that's OK.

Lists lists lists. Those are PARAMOUNT for us.

Answer by gdiamante at 6:01 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• And BTW...there are MANY days when you have to adopt the philosophy that if you don't need something to live, you don't need it right now. Clean floors fit that for us at the moment.

Answer by gdiamante at 6:02 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Make a calendar! make sure your S/O knows what is expected of him!

mommawhite08

Answer by mommawhite08 at 5:56 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• all i can say is do the best you can you will be fine i dont know you that well yet but you will be a great mom for doing this
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 5:57 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I agree with writing things down to be organized, but who really wants to live that way? I'd seriously consider looking for something to do from home. This sounds chaotic and stressful. Hopefully you have a really good support system in place.
    wellnessgirl

Answer by wellnessgirl at 6:27 PM on Jul. 6, 2010