Do your kids play with nay toys you had when you were little?

kjbennett26

Asked by kjbennett26 at 6:25 PM on Jul. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I still have a lot of my toys from when I was little. My son plays with a few of them but when my daughter is old enough, she'll go nuts with them all, I'm sure.
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 6:35 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• mine have my old carebears :)
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 6:26 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Not my toys since I have a boy but he does have my husband's and brother's toys (for when they were small).
    ixadorexpink

Answer by ixadorexpink at 6:29 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• My youngest does, but the other 3 never really did. I bought them toys more or less because that's what you do, but no they never played with them.
    marriedmomto5

Answer by marriedmomto5 at 6:31 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• My son got my hotwheels/matchbox cars and he loves them!
    offrdngal

Answer by offrdngal at 6:35 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I didn't have toys growing up. Our family was a large family, 8 children with mom and dad and a grandfather. Try raising that many people on $108 every 2 weeks, that was a miner's pay when I was growing up. We had to improvise, we used blocks of left over wood, sticks and clay that we dug out of the mountains to play with.
    sheilagg

Answer by sheilagg at 6:35 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• My Dad made me a wodden ride-on Yellow Giraffe when I was born 43 years ago. I used it and then they gave it to thier best friend for their Grandkids. When they got too big for it they gave it back & my Dad re-painted it. I stored it away for 17 years and took it out for my Son when he started to stand. He actually learned to walk with it. He still rides it now & he's 3. It has a high back, seat, wheels, long neck and ear handles with a rope he can pull it around with too. We will always cherish it and I will give it to him when he has children. We have photos of me when I was a baby on it and now photos of him too! :)
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 6:37 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• No, I had all boys.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 6:38 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• wooden*
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 6:38 PM on Jul. 6, 2010