what would you get your husband for his 27th birthday??

I am having a hard time deciding or even coming close to an idea and his birthday is this saturday!!! He likes golfing, four wheeling, camping and bbq'ing but seems to have what he needs but maybe i am thinking to hard and over looking that perfect gift. Gimme some ideas of what you would do please!!! Thank you!

emleejanedom

Asked by emleejanedom at 6:49 PM on Jul. 6, 2010 in Shopping

• I made my DH a cake, complete with 27 candles & got him the game he had been lusting after...

If you can't pick, why not just get him a gift card to one of his fav stores...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 6:52 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• based on what I've heard, don't give him a threesome!!!

kidding...............

I'd go with the gift card too-
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 6:58 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• gift card seems to easy though, my dad always told me its better to give someone a gift to show that you put thought into it, and if they want they can take it back. its hard to shop for a man who doesnt need anything else but i would like to get him something
    emleejanedom

Comment by emleejanedom (original poster) at 7:01 PM on Jul. 6, 2010