Lohan sentenanced to JAIL!!! 90 days...

and cried like it was a SURPRISE.

ya missed 7 COURT ORDERED ALCHOL CLASSES.....

WTF did you THINK was going to happen???

WHERE is her MOTHER?????????????????

sweet-a-kins

Asked by sweet-a-kins at 6:54 PM on Jul. 6, 2010 in Entertainment

• not surprised.A n adult but a very young adult and while she is responsible for her actions she certainly hasn't had any parenting role models..Very sad

drfink

Answer by drfink at 11:38 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Okay, first off - HOW is this, or anything else a Grown woman does, the MOTHER'S FAULT? She is a grown woman, living on her own and making her own choices - time to stop blaming mom & dad and put the blame where it is...

Secondly, we all know it won't stick. She & her lawyers will have her out in no time at all... That's what money does.

Thirdly - I wish she would go to jail, just so she would stop being the lead story on half the news channels... Plus, it would help her in the long run...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 7:02 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I'm sure she will spend a few days in there and get out.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 6:57 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• It's so sad what she's done with her life. I remember watching her in the Parent Trap and I knew she had a ton of potential and that she'd make it big. It's too bad that she didn't choose a different direction.
    luvmycutebaby

Answer by luvmycutebaby at 7:13 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• that is kinda funny. it does make you wonder where her parents are.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 7:00 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• and she will be out by the end of the week. waste of taxpayers money. jail is a hotel for celebrities
    shell394

Answer by shell394 at 7:28 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Anyone else would be a grown woan and yadda yadda...except people have been begging her mother to get the girl some help. From her FATHER to movie producers that fired her....and her Mom defends her and even SENT HER TEEN SISTER to STAY WITH HER....

These things have been in the making for YEARS STARTING when she was a minor...and her Mom encouraged her by partying WITH her....

sweet-a-kins

Comment by sweet-a-kins (original poster) at 7:29 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• You realize that we only get what the media tells us. I'm not saying it's all b.s. but they do embellish and invent to create a bigger and better story.
    The "real" story is only know by those directly involved.

I agree that her parents should stop being blamed for her actions. She's an adult, she knows right from wrong.

Martha Stewart did her time, Lindsay Lohan can do hers too.
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 7:33 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Isn't her mom partying just as hard as she is? She is all over TMZ and her only claim to fame is her trainwreck daughter.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 7:55 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• If that were my daughter, I would have dragged her ass to rehab I dont care if she's over 18

sweet-a-kins

Comment by sweet-a-kins (original poster) at 10:07 PM on Jul. 6, 2010