popcorn

What do you like on yours? Do you do the microwave version,or top of the stove? I got one of those pans with the crank stirrer inside at Goodwill for 3 bucks and it makes great popcorn! I put parmesan cheese on mine!

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 7:10 PM on Jul. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• We have a stove-top popper (with the crank).  I can't remember the last time I had microwave popcorn.  We've been popping it on the stove for at least the last 5 years.

I like mine with a little salt and butter.  I use real sweet cream butter.  So yummy.  I haven't been able to eat it since I got pregnant.  Just the smell of it popping makes me sick.  :(

justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 7:13 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I love butter! I also, like a little cinnamon and sugar sprinkled on it . Orville Redenbacher has some really good gourmet pop corn.
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 7:17 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I like parmesan cheese and garlic... your breath is not the greatest afterwards, but it sure is yummy :)
    TsMommy428

Answer by TsMommy428 at 7:11 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I like just plain old salt and butter on mine. Occasionally a little sugar for kettle corn.

I am a huge fan of movie theater popcorn.

I don't buy microwave popcorn. I much prefer air popped so I can add as much or as little salt and butter to it as I want.
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 7:11 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I use an air popper and its really great with parmesan. I use the spray butter and popcorn salt normally. Its also good with Chex mix seasoning, but its easy to go overboard, its strong stuff.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 7:16 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• i like it best air popped..with salt and tons of butter!! mmmmmmmm
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 7:19 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I add sugar yum! My daughter madalyn adds syrup :)
    starestrada

Answer by starestrada at 7:19 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I used to love the microwave cheese popcorn they had back in the 80s/early 90s (yeah, I'm that old) when they first came out with this stuff.  The cheese came in a separate pack and you had to shake it in.  It was so good and probably horrible for your health.  I saw Kraft has their cheese from their mac & cheese that you can buy to sprinkle on your popcorn.

justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 7:23 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• i melt a few tablespoons of brown sugar and about a tablespoon of butter and drizzle it over the top. it's a mess but it's soooo good!
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 7:25 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I do the microwave kind and LOVE tons of butter!
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 8:05 PM on Jul. 6, 2010