Famous

Are you famous? Do you personally know anyone who is? The closest I come is my cousin was in the band that played the theme song for that tv show ED!

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 7:28 PM on Jul. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Mark Freiburger- Most of the religious folks should know exactly who I am talking about... I remember when film making was just a dream of this Charlotte NC native. Was AMAZED how "Dog days of summer" took off!

Joey Signa (from the "Paper Tongues")... went to church with the kid, way back in the day. lol

Lived around the corner from "Jimmy Johnson" (though I'm not exactly proud of that- NOT a NASCAR fan!!)

Know quite a few working musicians that most people wouldn't know by name... unless I started telling you what music they played.... Meh, they're all just people. Like anyone else.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 7:34 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• No not famous. Only in jr high for doing things that people made signs to post in the caf and pranked my house for.
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 7:30 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• sure..i'm famous in my city =)
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 7:41 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I'm not famous and I don't want to be. But I knew one of the guys in N'Sync. I was friends with his sisters. And I know a national speaker and an actor as well.
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 8:05 PM on Jul. 6, 2010