How do I stop flirting?

Help please. How do I fall back in love with my BF and stop flirting with my really nice, and sweet neighbor? Please. IDK what to do. I am falling out of love with my BF and want to make it work.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:30 PM on Jul. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• Well if you are falling out of love and can't stop flirting with one particular neighbor maybe you need to take a break and see what's there.

Every relationship goes through periods though when you aren't in love 100% of the time and eventually you just love the person, you aren't in love anymore. If you don't feel like you've made it there then re evaluate what you want.
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 7:33 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• we're supposed to stop flirting???????

I've been married for 11 years and I doubt if I'll ever stop.

sorry, no help there. If you are really no longer in love with your BF maybe the problem isn't your flirting, maybe it's just over.
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 7:33 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I mean I try to love him and put everything I can into our relationship but get almost nothing back. My neighbor is so sweet caring, and he thinks my DD is great. He even does little things for her and I.

I want to try to make it work if I can, and that would be to stop flirting because my BF is now getting pissed when I flirt.

And since I can't make it go anonymous again oh well......
    angelgirl0225

Answer by angelgirl0225 at 8:08 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• focus less on your neighbor and more on your bf. the grass isnt greener on the other side- if he is such a great guy, why isnt he already taken... talk to your bf let him know that you are starting to lose interest and that you want to do things together to get the spark back
    3xangel

Answer by 3xangel at 10:37 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I agree with ItsMe89.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 8:34 AM on Jul. 7, 2010