Has any one ever had a baby drop and then turn back around during pregnancy?

I am 35 weeks and my doctor said the baby is head down but breech(whatever that means} I have heard that when your baby drops head down that means you usually have a few more weeks. Have any one of you ever had a baby turn back around from his head down position?

michelle146

Asked by michelle146 at 7:34 PM on Jul. 6, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Head down and breach means that he's backward. Normally once the baby drops it stays there.
    colethky

Answer by colethky at 7:37 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• My first baby dropped, then turned backward. I had back labor with no contraction in the front until I was pretty far along in the labor. I didn't recognize what was happening, I thought I had a bad backache that came and went. Then I realized it was a regular time period between the aches so I figured they must be contractions.
    RedRowan

Answer by RedRowan at 7:49 PM on Jul. 6, 2010