Childcare mad that I called CCD

Left kids with people that are not listed to be alone with them, so I did some investigation and she got called on it. They weren't criminals or anything, just not ok'd by the childcare division. Opinions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:51 PM on Jul. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• they are responsible for your children and responsible for making sure that everyone that cares for your child is part of their licensing, etc. you absolutely did the right thing. if they start bending the rules, where does it end?
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 10:07 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• If they were not supposed to be left alone with the kdis I would have done the same thing. You can barely trust anyone these days.
    lovmyhubby

Answer by lovmyhubby at 7:52 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• As a licensed child care provider, I believe you should know who is taking care of your children at all times. I list my emergency substitutes and they have all had background checks. If you aren't happy with your child care provider, take them to someone else. It almost sounds like you didn't like her and were just waiting to turn her in. I hope I'm wrong. Because the first time a provider does something that concerns you, you need to have an immediate direct polite discussion. If you aren't getting the answers you want or are comfortable with, just leave. Your kids are the most important thing and they deserve to be cared for by quality child care provider.
    Lifes-A-Dance

Answer by Lifes-A-Dance at 7:54 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• ccd stands for childcare division i believe

lovmyhubby

Answer by lovmyhubby at 8:00 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Good for you!
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 8:06 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• That would bother me to!
    jamesmommy512

Answer by jamesmommy512 at 8:53 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Definately not appropriate, you have to look out for your children, good move.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 9:08 PM on Jul. 6, 2010