Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 Bump

How do i get threw a divorce???

i'm a stay at home mom...with no degree!! i graduated from high school, but how do i find the strength and will power to sign those papers??

Answer Question

Asked by CARMENBROWN085 at 7:59 PM on Jul. 6, 2010 in Relationships

Level 2 (5 Credits)
Answers (2)
  • You join this group:

    I'm in the same boat. SAHM, two kids, no degree, no money,'s scary.
    This group has helped me a lot. It's full of women going through the same things and it's full of support.

    Answer by Laila-May at 8:02 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

  • you have no choice but to get up sign the papers and be the woman that your kids need you to be! you are strong!!! you can do it!!!

    Answer by 3xangel at 10:32 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.