Do you play video games with your SO?

Asked by lovmyhubby at 8:06 PM on Jul. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• i try to, its fun to spend time takes our minds off whats going on in the world an a chance to escape-i think all couple should.

Answer by JaydnsMom22 at 8:07 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• of course we do. I used to watch him for hours play need for speed games and he'll watch me play god of war (any) and we'll play against each other in mortal kombat. my soulmate :)

Answer by Rosxjun at 8:13 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I used to but they make me motion sick so I can't any more. It was one of the things we used to do together before they started making me ill. Now we do almost nothing together because he spends all his time playing games.

Answer by justanotherjen at 8:06 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Sometimes, but then I get bored. Lol.

Answer by monkeedork at 8:08 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• we like to play madden football...i've kicked his butt in the super bowl quite a few times! :)

Answer by nickellmomof2 at 8:10 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I've played many of the video games with my kids. They are loads of fun and there is quite a bit of skill that's needed to master most of the games. It's a great way to spend quality time with your children because they probably can master the games better than you. If a child likes a video game enough they will spend countless hours practicing and perfecting their plays in the game.

Answer by CafeMochaMom1 at 8:13 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• My husband and I both play...*sigh* World of Warcraft.

Answer by heratyc at 8:24 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Yep! We played World of Warcrack (warcraft) for a few years but we have played other video games as well.

Answer by kuriequinn at 8:36 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• ya we started more now- we got UP (like the animated pixar) it is soooo funny to play together!

Answer by hotrodmomma at 8:38 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Our favorites are GTA: Vice City and Demolition Derby Arenas.

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 9:20 PM on Jul. 6, 2010