Am I the only one missing the cherry chocolate diet Dr. Pepper?

I wish it had been a forever thing instead of a couple of weeks over a year ago! :-(

Kiwismommy19

Asked by Kiwismommy19 at 8:06 PM on Jul. 6, 2010 in Food & Drink

• OH WOW......another fan of chocolate cherry diet Dr Pepper. It was soooo good and like eating a chocolate covered cherry without the guilt. WHY did they stop making it?
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 3:35 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I don't even remember that one.

I miss the Berries & Cream Dr. Pepper.  I loved that stuff and was so sad when they stopped making it.  Sniff, sniff.

justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 8:08 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• There is a product called a cherry chocolate dr. pepper? I've never seen it. I really like cherry dr. pepper. And chocolate would make it intense in flavor. I could just taste it now!
    CafeMochaMom1

Answer by CafeMochaMom1 at 8:09 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I have never heard of it! But is sounds wonderful!!!! I hope they come out with it again.... I right now am enjoying the re-coming out of cherry vanilla Pepsi
    hotrodmomma

Answer by hotrodmomma at 8:33 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I watched a show a while back and they were showing a place that has things that were stopped. Go on the internet and see if you can find a place where you can order it.. I just can't remember the show it was a while ago sorry...
    seabrezze_11

Answer by seabrezze_11 at 8:36 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• didn't try the chocolate-but I LOVED the diet cherry vanilla dr. pepper...so mad they stopped that one :(
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 8:38 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• it sounds good but i never tried it lol
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:08 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• It was a limited thing a year or two ago. Sooooo good! It was like dipping a cherry tootsie pop in the diet Dr. Pepper and licking it. Hehe, I try to make it by putting a smidge of sugar free chocolate sauce in my cherry Dr. Pepper and while it's good, it's not the same :-(
    Kiwismommy19

Comment by Kiwismommy19 (original poster) at 8:12 PM on Jul. 6, 2010