i got 3 misscarriage due to blood clotes get thick when i pregnent . we are palnning to have baby but some time i get pain under right side of vagina when we have relation or i get tired

i m 28 years old and my blood get thick when i get pregnent i just started baby aspirin

bijal

Asked by bijal at 8:06 PM on Jul. 6, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• If you have a blood clotting disorder, you need more than baby aspirin and hte baby aspirin should be started BEFORE conception. Generally for a clotting issue (MTHFR, Factor V, S or C protein) they put you on heparin prior to conception, then move you to lovenox, then back tot heparin the last 4-6 weeks of pregnancy. I would suggest finding a new doc prior to conceiving who is more well versed on blood clotting disorders.
    karamille

Answer by karamille at 8:14 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• i agree with kara! :-) good luck!
    donnamama

Answer by donnamama at 8:35 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I had to do daily injections of heparin during my first preganncy b/c they suspected me of this.

It wasnt that bad.

But afterwards they found out that I was NOT a carrier of this particular blood disorder so I did not have to do it with other pregnancies.
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 8:39 PM on Jul. 6, 2010