Koolaid Jammers!

So, I'm not here to listen to anyone tell me how awful HFCS is and all that... I'm sure that there are plenty of places where you can debate the healthfulness of different juice products. What I want to know is: Does anyone want the empty pouches? I saw on the box that they're having a "Pouches for your school" promotion, but my kids are still too young for school, so I just throw them away. If anyone would like to have them for their own school, please let me know! I'll happily send them to you if you'll cover half of the shipping! :)

JessicaG45342

Asked by JessicaG45342 at 8:16 PM on Jul. 6, 2010 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• That is very nice of you to write and ask if anyone would like them.. Try calling the schools around you first and see if they collect them..It would save you money... Thank U for thinking of others. I am bumping you
    seabrezze_11

Answer by seabrezze_11 at 8:31 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Ask a local school, then you won't have to pay for shipping :)
    RedRowan

Answer by RedRowan at 8:24 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Great suggestion, ladies! :) I thought about that, but I know that we won't be living here when my girls start school. I don't have a problem donating to a nearby school even if they won't attend, I just thought someone else might be actively collecting them. :) If no one wants them, though, I'll definitely do that! :)
    JessicaG45342

Comment by JessicaG45342 (original poster) at 8:36 PM on Jul. 6, 2010