No sex drive

Since I had my 4 month old I've had no desire to have sex and I don't feel as close to my husband as I used to. Anyone else have this problem.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:21 PM on Jul. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• This happened with my first child. He was 2 years old before I really felt like myself (well, my mommy self) again. I had no sex drive, I was exhausted all the time and my dh wasn't happy that I wasn't the "carefree" girl he married. It takes time to adjust (for both of you) to your new roles as parents . Just try not to put too much pressure on yourself, things will come back naturally.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 11:27 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• It's normal right after having a baby, give it some time it will get back to normal. It's just that your maternal instincts have kicked in and it's all about baby right now and for some reason it's hard to get all sexual when you feel so motherly right now.
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 8:32 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Yep. 3.5 years later I still have no sex drive.
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 8:23 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• wait until u get older like my self. I can live with out sex and it's been awhile...
    seabrezze_11

Answer by seabrezze_11 at 8:27 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• i agree with geminisummerz
    3xangel

Answer by 3xangel at 10:29 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I feel the exact same as you. My daughter is 12 weeks now and still havnt got my sex drive back, not to mention I didnt have one during this pregnancy. I feel bad but I cant change it. I know my husband loves me know matter what but I still wish we could have that intamacy back. Hopefully it will change soon for the both us :) Just wanted to let you know your not alonw with this one
    LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Answer by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 10:34 PM on Jul. 6, 2010