you were driving 30 miles over the speed limit!! The state patrol pulls you over. I want to hear you talk your way out of this one...

shay1130

Asked by shay1130 at 8:41 PM on Jul. 6, 2010 in

• Well this actually happened once only I was going 18 over the speed limit. When the policeman asked me if I knew how fast I was going I told him Yep. He then asked me why? I replied (among the screaming and crying from the back seat) that I was trying to drive away from the noise. He looked at me a little funny, told me to slow down and get my kids home.....
    colethky

Answer by colethky at 8:47 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I am sorry so very sorry officer but my 14 yrs old son is home alone with his girlfriend and my neighbor just called me and told me that all my curtains we closed and no one seems to be answering the phone or door. Please officer i don't want to be a grandmother for about another 10-15 yrs.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 8:58 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Unless you are about to give birth to a baby in the car, or someother such emergency, there is no excuse and you sould not be trying to get out of it.
    MillyPontipee

Answer by MillyPontipee at 8:43 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• "I'm sorry officer. I was totally wrong. Hey, did you know this is my first speeding ticket in 14 years of driving? Do they give a special sticker for that on the ticket or something?"

Probably won't get out of the ticket... but I imagine that's pretty much what I'd say.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 8:47 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I would say I was speeding and I just started my period and I was speeding home to go get a tampon.
    bluerose26

Answer by bluerose26 at 8:52 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• DH got pulled over for 20 over. He used the 'I have to poop' defense, lol. The cop laughed at him and said I dont believe you...no ticket though...
    Ezranight

Answer by Ezranight at 8:57 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I have to pee really really really really bad... adn then a few minutes later I WOULD PEE MY PANTS. (My mother had an employee who this actually happened to She wasnt going thirty over but she did actually have to pee and she did end up peeing because she couldnt hold it) However, I don't speed ever i drive a beast of a vehicle and i just can't afford to gove over 65 in fact i usually try to do 60
    katiekruschke

Answer by katiekruschke at 10:45 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• With Georgia State Patrol there is NO talking your way out of a ticket. Now, if it was city police or a sheriff's deputy, then I know half of them so they would probably just pull me over, give me a stern lecture, and send me on my way anyways.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 8:45 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I had this happen to me... twice. Both times I was under 18. I couldn't talk or even cry mty way out of either of them. Im not that good lol. I lost my license both times.
    laciD

Answer by laciD at 8:49 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I'm so sorry officer I have to poop really bad :)
    CLewis1226

Answer by CLewis1226 at 8:59 PM on Jul. 6, 2010