What is your favorite meal to cook for dinner?

can i have the recipe?

nickellmomof2

Asked by nickellmomof2 at 8:45 PM on Jul. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I like just oldfashioned tacos...all you need is ground beef, taco seasoning, 1/4 cup of water, shredded lettuce, sourcream, salsa, shredded cheese, a tomato, and whatever else you like on tacos
    bluerose26

Answer by bluerose26 at 9:09 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I have a ton but my significant other makes it all, doesn't follow a recipe he just wings it, but my fav is chicken & rice in a cream of mushroom sauce, I know he browns the chicken a little first on top of the stove in a saucepan then adds the cream of mushroom soup in water and lets it cook for about an hr or so with the lid on, then he takes the chicken out and then adds some powder to thicken the sauce and then just pours it over the rice and chicken it's pretty good, wish I had an exact recipe for you :)
    jades_mom2010

Answer by jades_mom2010 at 8:53 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Umm, asian noodle dish VERY CHEAP AND EASY AND FAST!! GREAT COMBO lol

I usually double it, but ill give it to you simple, and you can change it how you see fit

2 pks Oriental flavor romen noodles
    1 cup frozen mixed vegis
    1 lb hamburger (i tend to use extra we like it meaty)
    add ginger and soy sauce to taste

Brown burger, drain, add 1 pk of noodle seasoning,
    boil 2 cups water add noodles cook for 3 minutes
    add vegis and seasoning cook for another 3 minutes
    add beef at end

This dish is plenty for 4 people, I double it for less than 10 bucks and have plenty of left overs! Ive even messed up the order of cooking things (noodles and vegis) and stil comes out great! One pot wonder. Healthy dinner in less than 15 minutes!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 8:59 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I don't really enjoy cooking anymore so what I enjoy is avacado rolled up in lettuce with olive oil and pine nuts. That to me is a GREAT meal :0)
    But .. then again.. I LOVE going out to dinner too :)
    imomnews

Answer by imomnews at 9:26 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I like fresh, homemade pesto pasta, green salad and garlic bread. I also make chicken fajitas, fresh guacamole and black beans. These are 2 of my favorites. Indian cuisine too.
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 9:37 PM on Jul. 6, 2010