what can i use for my hair?

i want something that will hold my natural curl all day and not make it greasy?

jennette0704

Asked by jennette0704 at 9:06 PM on Jul. 6, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I used Redkin curl force! I buy it at Cost Cutters in my Wal-Mart (they also have their own brand of the same stuff cheaper and works the same) it works nicely!
    hotrodmomma

Answer by hotrodmomma at 9:08 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Infusium 23- Spray it on while your hair is WET. When you need a "Touch Up" all you need to do is run your hands under some water and run it through your hair to reset the curls... Or use a spray bottle full of water.

I have shirly temple curls, and they are a PAIN!!!
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 9:08 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• thank you ill try the redkin i use the infusium it just defrizzes it not hold the curls
    jennette0704

Comment by jennette0704 (original poster) at 9:11 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I have just recently been introduced to "no-poo"...(Basically washing with baking soda and rinsing with vinegar). I was hesitant, but my hair gets so insanely greasy that I was willing to try anything. My hair is AMAZING and I cant believe that it actually works! ~ Google it and give it a try. I dont know what it does for curly hair, but its worth trying. If you dont like it, you can just "re-wash", right?
    christyg

Answer by christyg at 9:12 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• oh yay I'm good at this I have super crazy cute curly hair. There is a book called curly girl. Or you can google search curly girl method. If you don't want to put that kind of time into your hair everyday in the past I used frizz ease gel or mousse and dried my hair for like 3 mins with a diffuser and that worked well I do find the other method is better though.
    CLewis1226

Answer by CLewis1226 at 9:14 PM on Jul. 6, 2010