The coughing crud...is it going around?

My boys are coughing their little heads off! Is something going around, or are we the only ones?

mommyheymommy

Asked by mommyheymommy at 9:30 PM on Jul. 6, 2010 in Kids' Health

• My mother has had it so bad she cracked a rib !!!!
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 9:31 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• My 3 yr old had a bad little cough and it turned out to be allergy induced asthma. :O He's much better now that he's on preventitive meds for it.
    karamille

Answer by karamille at 9:33 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• My co-worker and myself had a horrible cough about a month and a half ago...it lasted about a month long...it was awful.. coughed so hard you would pee your pants and make your sides sore...at the end of the illness we both got this terrible tickle that would make you cough.......glad to say we are both over it now.
    Cochise

Answer by Cochise at 9:33 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I am in Arizona and they said on the news the other day that whooping cough is going around and is really bad this year. They said that if your kids are coughing so hard they have a hard time catching their breathe to have them seem by a dr asap because it can be deadly. GL and I hope it's not that.
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 9:35 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I had some kind of cough that lasted a good month or more, but that was earlier in the year. I'd cough and cough. It drove my husband nutz.

Answer by Bmat at 9:41 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Yes, again. I had it in May and now people around here are going through it. I sure hope I don't get it again because it is exhausting.
    LauraMi261

Answer by LauraMi261 at 11:09 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• my sons have it...
    srqmommy

Answer by srqmommy at 11:44 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• We have an annoying cough.
    Jadegirl1819

Answer by Jadegirl1819 at 7:28 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Just keep an eye on them. Coughs can be caused by so many different things. You can always take them to the doctor if you are concerned.
    LuvOurFamily

Answer by LuvOurFamily at 10:15 AM on Jul. 8, 2010