Is it possible for your inside incision froma c-section to tear or rupture 7 months after c-section?

I had a c-section in November 2009. No period until May 2010. I bled 17 days, stopped 5, then bled another (still continueing) 14 days.. The doctor doubled my BC to try to stop the bleeding.. it stopped it those 5 days and thats it. Now I am still double dosing BC, (Dr. ordered) and it's just made the bleeding light but not stopped. Is it possible the incision tore on the inside? It is my second c-section, and the second baby was larger and caused more stress than the first. Any suggestions on what is happening?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:31 PM on Jul. 6, 2010 in Health

• Best suggestion I can give you is to go back and see your doctor....
    Safirejewl

Answer by Safirejewl at 9:39 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Hi there, sorry to hear this... I had 3 c-sections, and I had a lot of scar tissue that had to be repaired on my second, and the last I ended up with a lung infection and bleeding that was on and off, but also very heavy. My dr told me that there should be no lifting, pulling or anything that would irritate my incision. I ended up on bed rest and my legs had to be elevated. The only thing I could do is get up to the bathroom, eat... That's it... Unless I had a dr appt. Eventually I got a regular period, but the cramps were always very intense for a while. My dr had me on 800mil motrins twice a day. You can also try a juice called Xango.. It really helped me with the bleeding....
    believejohn316

Answer by believejohn316 at 9:46 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• i would see the doc again or get a second opinion. i have had 2 csections one in 07 and the other in 08. i have had alot of health issues since the second one. insane cramps and major pain inside my body. docs have a standing order on record for 800mg of motrin for me from the day before my period to a week after
    knagsmom

Answer by knagsmom at 9:50 PM on Jul. 6, 2010