Is there one person in your family...

That you would love to be like someday? I would love to be like my grandmother.... she is in her 60's, teaches, is so strong and has so much wisdom, plus she is so forgiving and understanding.... just to be half the person she is would be amazing.....

June_Mama09

Asked by June_Mama09 at 10:17 PM on Jul. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Nope. I don't have anything in common with most of them and I am thankful to have it that way!

I want to grow up to be me!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:18 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I want to be most like my father...and...my mother tells me quite often that I am just like him.
    Cochise

Answer by Cochise at 10:19 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• nope I made my own path no one I wanna be like...
    starestrada

Answer by starestrada at 10:19 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• No.. not really. My dad maybe. :)
    karamille

Answer by karamille at 10:25 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Nope....I try my hardest to be nothing like my family. I am proud to be a loving person who cares about others and I demand to be treated in kind. They are self centered assholes who only care about themselves..........
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 10:26 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• No, I want not to be like everyone in my family.
    LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Answer by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 10:37 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• If I am half the people my parents are I would be happy.
    They are intellgent, funny, whitty, loving, understanding, and caring people. No, I don't agree with every aspect of them or agree with every one of their beliefs. However, that doesn't meant that they're anything less then awesome people to me either.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:37 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Yep. That one's easy. I'd love to be a perfect mix of my mom and my dad. I already am, in some ways, but I hope as I get older I'm the kind of people they are. they are honestly the most giving, kindest, funniest, most on live couple that I know. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 10:45 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• My mom is awesome. She knows how to handle people from every walk of life with finesse. My dad and I are more alike than my mom and I though. But who would I want to be like? Well, my gramma, my mom's mom. She is a strong woman. Lived through more than I would want to. Started out life with no electric and running water, to what they have now. Raised 5 children, and my uncles and my mom weren't the easiest bunch. And my grandpa was, well a drinker for a bit. But she is strong and wise. I love her!!
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 10:51 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• mmmmmm not a blood relative, but there is a woman I consider to be my 2nd mom who I would love to be like
    soccerchik8287

Answer by soccerchik8287 at 12:57 AM on Jul. 7, 2010