Where are Terri Horman's friends?

When Kyron Horman first went missing, it seemed Cafemom was inundated with friends of Terri Horman. They were defending her from the speculations of the many moms here. Where are they now? I live very close to where that little boy disappeared, so I am seeing his face on the news every day. It's been a sad month, and every day Terri is looking more and more suspicious.

corbysmom531

Asked by corbysmom531 at 10:20 PM on Jul. 6, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I didn't read all the posts about the story one was enough to make my blood boil. i saw a bunch of people including myself saying they didn't think it was her before all that stuff came out and the press conference. I hope her real true friends are not on here defending her now b/c I pretty sure there are mommas wait to wipe their butts with herand her friends now

babybull0601

Answer by babybull0601 at 10:27 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• All I can say is just LOOK at how many people were and continue to defend the likes of Casey Anthony--including starting several CM groups!!!

I just think their are moms who feel a certain "kinship" with other moms--maybe because they feel they relate to them--demographic, same family situation, age, demeanor/disposition, etc., and just "can't go there" and really WANT to believe that no mother could ever do what they are being accused of doing--regardless of the mounting evidence to the contrary.

It's one thing to give people the benefit of the doubt, it's another to IGNORE evidence, and the fact that actions/inactions speak louder than words!  I've never been one to fall for the "crocodile tears."

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:04 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I didn't think she had anything to do with it at first, but I am definitely am suspicious of her now.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 10:29 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I didn't know she had friends on here. It is really sad though. I don't watch the news much, but I did watch a lot of the coverage at the beginning and I remember thinking something just wasn't quite right with her.
    DigiScrapperMom

Answer by DigiScrapperMom at 1:50 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I don't know anything about this, but here is a bump.
    beckie66

Answer by beckie66 at 10:21 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Who? This is something I have never heard about.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 10:22 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I just read about it so sad :(
    starestrada

Answer by starestrada at 10:22 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I do know that women, but the first time I hard the story I said she did it, she killed him.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 9:36 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Here is a link to just one of the stories on the local news station. http://www.kptv.com/news/24154824/detail.html

For those that don't know, he was a 2nd grader at an elementary school very close by. His step-mom claims she took a picture of him at an early morning science fair, then watched him walk to his classroom, but didn't see him go in. Then when his dad went to meet him at the bus stop after school, he didn't get off the bus. He went missing on June 4th I think, and there's been no sign of him that the public is aware of. The step-mom's story keeps getting more and more suspicious. She failed a lie detector test too.
    corbysmom531

Comment by corbysmom531 (original poster) at 10:56 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Thanks for the bump beckie!!!
    corbysmom531

Comment by corbysmom531 (original poster) at 11:04 PM on Jul. 6, 2010