Inferno VS shoveling snow

I think I would much rather have to shovel the side walk every day than live in this heat wave. I guess if we had central air it would be fine. But it's just horrible. I wonder how people did it a hundred years ago, but then again I don't think the heat was as bad then as it is now. Meaning, nature keeps things cooler than a city. But what do I know?!?

2BlondeBabies

Asked by 2BlondeBabies at 10:36 PM on Jul. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Shovel snow. Hands down. And I have central air!
    beckie66

Answer by beckie66 at 10:37 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Dude. I HATE shoveling snow. I live in Wy and we have lots of snow and huge drifts. I would rather be hot!
    emilex

Answer by emilex at 10:41 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• shovel snow
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 10:38 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I live in Las Vegas, where we don't have to deal with winter, but we have about two months of HOT weather. It's dry, and although the days are hot, the mornings, evenings, and nights are beautiful. I would much rather deal with two months of hot days than 5 months of cold, wet winters (I'm from the Midwest).
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 10:42 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I live in the snow belt of PA and it's just too hot lately. At least the babies each have air conditioners in their bedroom windows and they are cool LOL
    2BlondeBabies

Comment by 2BlondeBabies (original poster) at 10:43 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Definitely shovel snow.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 11:07 PM on Jul. 6, 2010