what brand of rubber gloves do you use and what color(s) do you have

do you have a different color for every chore

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:39 PM on Jul. 6, 2010 in Home & Garden

• i am not sure of the brand, but i have a green pair for the kitchen and a pink pair for the bathroom. both have cut cuffs at the top of the arms.
    june_kitten

Answer by june_kitten at 10:44 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• *cute
    june_kitten

• I had rubber gloves about 6 yrs ago. I had to throw them away after I wore them to cut up jalepenos. The oil from those peppers went right through the gloves. How did I know this? Hmmm. My nose itched, so I scratched it then rubbed it. My nose felt like I had stuck Icy Hot up it & my eyes watered. Since then, I haven't even considered buying any.
    dustbunny

Answer by dustbunny at 10:49 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I use whatever is cheapest. I keep a pair under the kitchen sink and the other pair in the closet for the bathrooms.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 10:54 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• They are white.. thats all the non latex ones come in.. that I can find anyway.
    aSoldierSWifE44

Answer by aSoldierSWifE44 at 10:56 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I had a pair of Glam gloves that were blue w/fancy cuffs, but they didn't hold up well to scrubbing the tub, so now I have a pair of blue heavy duty latex gloves that I got at Target and have worked very well. For the garden I have a pair of purple nitrile gloves similar to these: http://www.gardeners.com/Nitrile-Gardening-Gloves/35-675,default,pd.html, and they're great.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 10:56 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I use homemade, nontoxic cleaners; I don't need gloves

Answer by rkoloms at 3:25 PM on Jul. 7, 2010