Lancaster, PA

my hubby might be transered to Lancaster, PA. does anyone live there or know about the town? schools cost of living any infoyou can give would be great

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:20 PM on Jul. 6, 2010 in Travel

• I was up in that area a coupe of years ago its a nice area I iked it a lot its amish country. It is also very wild in some areals so be carefull/ A very large puerto rican population but overall I liked it a lot Real close to Hershey Park.
    dynameteduck

Answer by dynameteduck at 11:27 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Use this tool. Compare Cities

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 4:05 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• My parents lived there for some years. It was beautiful! I would have considered moving there, to be closer to my parents, if they had stayed. Now, a year later, they regret moving away from there.

Plus, as an added bonus, Hershey Park is only a short drive from there. My kids had a blast every summer, going to visit the grandparents & going to Hershey Park!
    HouseKatof2

Answer by HouseKatof2 at 2:09 AM on Jul. 11, 2010