Anyone uh, a little "moody"?

I'm never like this and I regret what I just did but I just smacked the crap out of my dog - a REALLY GOOD DOG, because I have told her several times not to go in the DD's room when she's sleeping b/c in the night she (my dog) stretches and flips her ears really loud and wakes DD. I don't need DD waking any more in the night than she already does. So, I'm trying to get the dog to stay out of there & for the most part she does. Well I found her in there & I said "Zoe, come here" about 6 times and she just acted like "If I don't move, maybe she'll go away". So, I got pissed and I dragged her by her collar into the next room and threw her in there. Then I put DD back to bed and went back to the dog & she was on the bed - I know, not a mortal sin but have a lake & she loves to swim, but then she STINKS to high heaven and I'd just like to not have to smell that all night. So I got mad again & smacked her. Are any of you angry too?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:31 PM on Jul. 6, 2010 in Pregnancy

• lol yes....i get unusually mad at my dog too...hes a really good dog too....horomones r great huh? :)
    tlgifford

Answer by tlgifford at 11:33 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I have no words. Poor dog.
    Lifes-A-Dance

Answer by Lifes-A-Dance at 11:42 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I am so tired of being moody! Its up and down and up and down. . .never ending!
    Amber211

Answer by Amber211 at 11:44 PM on Jul. 6, 2010