What is the ideal age for Disney World?

FelipesMom

Asked by FelipesMom at 11:31 PM on Jul. 6, 2010 in Travel

• Any age really, we went in March my kids were 10 months, 3 and 5. The two older ones still talk about how much fun they had, they were tall enough to ride most of the rides. The baby rode on a lot of rides too, and since we had my in laws with us they watched her when she couldn't ride. We all enjoyed it and in my kids eyes it was all magic still. The baby really enjoyed seeing everything and hearing all the sounds, she loved the Peter Pan ride the most. We did take 2 umbrella strollers which the older kids ended up using and I wore the baby most of the time. It was great, and like I said my 3 year remembers everything about it.
    BusyBeesmom

Answer by BusyBeesmom at 9:13 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Any age, are you kidding it's Disney World!
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 11:33 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• ABOUT 6 AND UP....ANY AGE UNDER THAT THEY WONT REMEMBER AND WILL BE FUSSY !
    ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 11:38 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Depends on the child. My daughter has always been really adventurous when it came to rides. We were going to seaworld and she she was ridding stuff like the teacups and this boat they have that spins around when she was like 10 or 11 months old. She was the always the youngest kid on the rides. I think around 2 would probably be a good age for most kids.
    amymartinez0214

Answer by amymartinez0214 at 11:53 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Any age. My 52 yr. old sister still likes going there. She tries to go there every year, and her daughter is 21.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:16 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Hopefully, 1 year. We are going next weekand my youngest is 1.
    Iluvmy5

Answer by Iluvmy5 at 1:11 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• 21. Really. I had so much more fun going with a group of friends, than going with families and kids.

Answer by rkoloms at 3:28 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Honestly, I would say 2 and up is ideal. A baby isn't going to enjoy anything really, except maybe the colors and they will probably sleep most of the time. Disney is very good about accomodating any age really, but I don't really feel they can fully participate in much until about 2.
    moniquinha

Answer by moniquinha at 11:36 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• My daughter's 19 months and she would absolutely love it! She is so smart and extremely curious and just loves animals and age appropriate theme parks/entertainment. We have tween/teens as well and they had a blast the last time we went. It's very humid but there are plenty of water parks and just tons of fun for the whole family.
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 11:43 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• It just depends on if you want them to be able to ride all of the rides or not. If you take them when they are older they would be able to ride all of the rides (well depending on their height which you can look up on their website). If you take them when they are younger they wouldn't be able to ride all of the rides but they would still love the experience of it all.
    tanya777

Answer by tanya777 at 11:46 PM on Jul. 6, 2010