Have you noticed?

If you report a question or answer to cafemom, they are quick to remind you they will take away 3 of our points, but they don't message you to tell you why they leave the question up. I could care less at this point what people's questions are anymore, no matter how inappropriate or what they are soliciting. Its just like it is for some kids, the rules only apply to certain people. Sorry, I feel like I'm whining... where's my cheese?

Lifes-A-Dance

Asked by Lifes-A-Dance at 11:32 PM on Jul. 6, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Op- I tend to agree with everything you wrote. Especially agree with certain folks wanting to run the show, including changing or tweaking guidelines as the need arises. There really is no need for the vote down button as the guidelines now define the use. May as well just have the report button, but then you risk losing points. May as well eliminate that button too. What about when a ? Goes Ot and people start responding to the Ot, without addressing the original ? Does that warrant a down vote, if so there should be loads of down votes. Saw lots of angry posts regarding use of the down button. Maybe the old system should have been left in place.
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 12:54 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• No, I haven't noticed that. I knew about it, but I am finding that I am not as interested in CM as I was before. I liked the big debate questions and the 50-100+ answers to different questions, now it just seems like if you are not bumped a bunch that your question might as well not be there at all....I am not sure I like this.
    MamaRoberts

Answer by MamaRoberts at 11:42 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• That and the reported question is on your transcripts for the whole world to see! I think that's wrong!
    SAHMinIL2

Answer by SAHMinIL2 at 8:59 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• ..hands the cheese over.. LOL idk.. i didnt realize all that!
    jesi817

Answer by jesi817 at 10:35 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I didn't even know there was a point system to this now... :O maybe I should pay more attention to the dear CM answers section
    saralouise

Answer by saralouise at 11:41 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I hadn't because all the questions I reported were removed.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 7:03 AM on Jul. 7, 2010