Anybody make hair bows for little girls?

I would like to make my daughter's hair bows but don't have the patience-- is there anyone on here that makes them?

gotfavor

Asked by gotfavor at 11:45 PM on Jul. 6, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I made quite a few for my DD but she has reached the age where she just takes them out now. I got tired of only being able to find the same 5 colors so I started to make them to match her outfits.
    spbeta

Answer by spbeta at 12:29 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I want to try them but my DD won't kept them in. I think I might try to make some anyway because I want to sell them with my tutus
    Kimora_neko

Answer by Kimora_neko at 11:48 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Yes, I make my daughter's bows all the time and anyone who asks. I am thinking of starting to sell them soon. I am such a perfectionist though, and if they aren't perfect then I won't want to see them. lol PM me and I will get you started on how to make them.
    momtotwins

Answer by momtotwins at 2:34 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I made some to sell a while back but was betrayed by a so called friend so I stoped. I have a small stash made up for gifts or for my girls which ever comes first!
    karaa3

Answer by karaa3 at 10:35 PM on Jul. 9, 2010